Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11♥


Happy New Year Lovelies! I hope you had a blast last night. As part of our family tradition, we basically stayed home and watched a movie while waiting for midnight. My mom was too scared to go out during New Year so we didn't hear mass too. Also as part of our tradition, alcohol is not served on New Year's eve. Haha! (been craving for super cold Tanduay Ice for days now). Before 12 we took pictures first but pop was too giddy about the fireworks he was restless and we ended up getting shots wherein dad was looking somewhere. We had awesome food too! We had carbonara, spaghetti, christmas ham, cheese, caldereta, bulalo and hot chocolate. :) We ended the night watching 2012 on HBO with the whole family. :D

My resolution for 2011 is to be able to save up more and upload at least twice a week for Luxe Mode and reach my 100th collection before December. What is your New Year's resolution? :)

The day is not yet over! I'll be heading to my best friend's house in a few. Gotta party a little before I face my books tomorrow and get busy with school. Can't wait for Monday too! It's our 4th. hihi. Sooo happy :) Have to go! Bye Lovers! Happy 2011!
50th Collection tomorrow! :)

What I wore to mass earlier today
yellow polka dot tube top, lace tiered skirt, black military cut blazer, black belt, yellow shoes

Media Noche with Sibs mom & dad were still outside when this was taken :)

Baby you're a firework :)

Hello 2011!
Make a wish!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment