Monday, January 17, 2011

La Casa de Bernarda Alba

hi :)

Hello to another busy week. Well at least not so much though. I am just stressing over my world literature prelim exam. Revisions for the final manuscript for our communication research class. Radio Production recording and PR class survey. Not so much... I think. Also, the new list of electives are out now. I can't decide which one to choose but I am definitely getting what my friends are getting. I don't want to go solo on my thesis. I need blockmates. Actually, I am thinking of getting writing for TV but... I don't have anyone to take it with. Sigh.

On the other hand, I am excited for tomorrow! Knowledge Channel will be airing La Casa de Bernarda Alba a play produced by Teatro Kolehiyo ng Miriam and Miriam College Institute for the Arts. It is directed by Riki Benedicto. Cast includes: Katrina Roxas, Lee Agustin, Alyssa Daculug, Hazel Paras, Gia Querubin, Junna Reyes, Coke Cruz, Joesie Credo and yours truly. YAY! :) Congrats everyone :)

Schedule:
January 18 and 20 (8:20pm)
January 22 (7pm)


and this is what I want my hair to look like... :) haha

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment