Monday, January 3, 2011

happy 4th to my happy heart♥

Hello happy January 3rd! :)

Went out for a meeting today and wore my new acid washed ripped jeans and my punk rock cropped top to school and I got a violation for it. So much for trying to wear something new today. Sigh. I also went on a date with my love today. We watched a movie and ate out and talked a lot! :) :) :) Also, I fixed some items for delivery, org files and currently I am finishing off my take home readings for my Phil. Constitution class tomorrow for a possible graded recitation. I am excited for school because I told my self to push it a little harder and aim higher to maintain my grades for graduation.

So, that's it. I wasn't able to take a photo of what I wore today but I will soon :) haha! Let us cross our fingers for a good 2nd half of 2nd sem! Tamala rehearsals for our SM shows this weekend starts tomorrow too. Soooo excited.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment