Friday, December 31, 2010

Start the year right:)


Hello to the last day of 2010! :)

Yes I am excited for later! Yey! Another year to look forward to since it's going to be my last year in college. My On the Job Training year and a year to be filled with lots of memories. Can't wait! haha. But before we move on to another year, I finished cleaning my closet first. I did all the organizing and kept the clothes that I would not use anymore. I was surprised to see that I really have tons of skirts:)) I never realized that I have that much! On the contrary, I only have 4 pairs of jeans. So I must invest more on those this coming year.

Here is the list of the things that I must buy, clothes wise:
1. Dresses (I only have a few left and I don't want to wear it again because they're easily remembered)
2. jeans (lots of them for my On the Job Training)
3. Hats! (I've been dying to buy hats and I found a great place where I could buy these things!)
4. Turbans (cute and colorful ones)
5. Cardigans (because they're very comfy)
6. sneakers preferably Keds! (so I could run for errands easily)
7. Accessories (more rings! I am in love with them soooo much <3>
8. I HAVE TO END THIS LIST NOW... I will think of other things to buy when I have the money for it already :))

Photodump! My closet clean up session ahead:)

handy MNG sling bag from ate Anne and gold rimmed aviator shades are my current closet faves:)

accessories/belts/bags that I use often are placed here right beside my full body mirror:)

earrings/rings box, again for the things that I often use :)

bangles/bracelets box

the ones on the left door are my big belts and scarves.
Formal dresses are at the left most part of the closet
black hangers are for casual dresses
white hangers are for my jackets and cardigans
green hangers are for my cropped tops
white hangers that have levels are for my jeans and skirts
black hangers on the right most are my school uniforms

belts/scarves/bandanas

hangers with levels

YAY FOR MY ORGANIZED CLOSET! :)
Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

Have fun later and be safe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment