Friday, January 14, 2011

Cusp

Hi :)

It's Friday and I am home studying for my Economics class. I am not really good at it, so I have to step it up a notch. I was actually analyzing the wrong slope that is why I get wrong answers. I felt really stupid when I found out about it. :( Anyway, this week was busy. School is stressing me and when I think about the grades I feel like throwing up. I get anxiety attacks that are very unnecessary. Seriously, I have to stop worrying. Whew.

On the other hand, I am excited for what I am going to wear tomorrow! Yey! I love Saturdays (Mondays too) because we get to wear clothes other than our school uniform. :D I am also excited for Luxe Mode's 52nd Collection that will come out this Sunday! You better watch out for it. :) Oh and by the way, you can now follow us on twitter (luxemodebyvanya) and like us on facebook (luxe mode by vanya).

Lastly, I have read something about the new zodiac signs for 2011. Thank God we are not included in that thing. I somehow believe that the characteristics of the zodiac signs are true (well at least for me) and I love being a Cusp. A Cusp is being the borderline of two different zodiacs. My birthday falls on April 20 and that day separates Taurus from Aries. This explains why I have Aries traits. Although, someone told me that it is better if you embrace only one of the two zodiac signs. I think I am more of a Taurus. Hmm. So what do you think about this?



must haves for 2011! :)

TOODLES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment