Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's good to be back :)

Hello everyone! I have been on busy mode the whole year. It was quite a journey and I feel that I had gone through good and bad times over the year. I missed blogging and I think I need this to practice writing and to share things that I will be doing on my last year in college. (SOOOO EXCITED!) :)

So, to sum up my 2010 I copied something from facebook:)


1. What did you do in 2010 that you've never done before?

♥ Love someone with all my heart :)


2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

♥I dont really have one :|


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

♥OH YES!


4. Did anyone close to you die?

♥NO.

5. What countries did you visit?

♥none


6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

more time to explore and learn new things :)


7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

♥September 3, 2010 :) It's worth remembering forever :)


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

♥getting things for myself without the help of my parents :)


9. What was your biggest failure?

♥first sem :(


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

♥nope


11. What was the best thing you bought?

♥laptop :)


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

♥hmm.. everyone's! We have been so good this year! :D


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

♥no one, I guess?


14. Where did most of your money go?

♥clothes and gadgets?:)


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

♥a lot of great things happened so basically I had been giddy about a lot of things :)


16. What song will always remind you of 2010?

♥If we ever meet again- Timbaland feat. Katy Perry


17. Compared to this time... last year, youre:

♥more antisocial =))


18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

♥business?:) I have been really busy with school and TKM that I had less time for Luxe Mode.


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

♥nothing really. I love every single thing that I had done :)


20. How will you be spending Christmas?

♥home with family. Christmas dinner then lunch with relatives on Christmas day :)


21. Biggest regret?

♥none:)


22. Did you fall in love in 2010?

DEFINITELY :D


23. How many one-night stands?

♥wth?=))

24. What was your favorite TV program?

♥Gossip girl


25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

♥what a question haha!


26. What realizations in life did you have?

♥live life fully :)


27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

♥none yet. I wish that next year I would wake up and be good in singing! :))


28. What did you want and get?

♥quite a number. I tried to save up for the things that I wanted to get and fortunately I got everything I wanted :)


30. What was your favorite film of this year?

hmm...tough one.


31. What did you do on your birthday?

♥spent it with Bezzless :)


32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

♥I am pretty contented with everything :)


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?

♥VINTAGE :)


34. Who kept you sane?

♥friends and family


35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

♥barbie and Katy Perry


36. What issue stirred you the most?

♥ :|


37. Who do/did you miss?

♥old friends


38. Who was the best new person you met?

♥hmm..

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:

♥Love is something that you should not look for :)


40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

♥I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again :)


_______________________________________________

That's it for now. Must try to sleep already. 1 day before Christmas! Yipee.

For those who have twitter follow me: vanyaperaltaaa


TOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment