Thursday, December 30, 2010

How Sweet it is to be Loved by You ♥


Hello there! :)

I slept early last night because I had fever and dad told me to skip on my blogging and doing my business things. Nonetheless, I was able to go out with friends yesterday for late lunch. We went to Libis and ate at Omakase. I am actually starting to like Japanese food because of them!:) I wasn't able to take a picture of what I wore though because I was too dizzy when I reached home. Thank God it wasn't traffic. Oh and on my way to Eastwood a motorcycle got into an accident right in front of me. He almost hit my car too. He was driving too fast and the roads are really slippery:| Just an advice, don't drive too fast when it's raining . Okay?:)

Anyway, the other day I was trying to clean up my super messy room. During vacations I usually stay home and rest. I just stay in my room and do a lot of reading or watching or whatever. That makes my room messy because I tend to leave my bed undone and leave all my things everywhere. I finished fixing half of my room and that leaves me my closet and accessories to fix tomorrow:) yay! Leaving all the dirt in 2010 :)) HAHA!

Photo dump ahead! :)

My 2011 planner with Lady Gaga inspired Barbie Stickers on it!:)
Comes with a pink case so it wont get dirty! Thanks Lor for the pink case ;)


my old tv rack turn side table :)
look it has my new pink hello kitty laptop sleeve too! thanks mom!
And my new barbie pencil case from Koni:)

here are tons of Luxe Mode items for delivery on January 4.
How will I bring these to school?:)) haha!

Got my hair curled for the Luxe Mode shoot the other day:)
Will get permanent curls soon! hihi

Winter Collection!:))
Wore this to our TBS in Tanay.
Leather jacket, Gray vneck shirt, leggings, leopard print scarf and SLIPPERS!=))


BYE FOR NOW :)
excited for 2011!
BE SAFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment