Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby you're a firework


Hello! I am sooo bored. I have been hibernating, literally. Home for the last few days already. We just heard mass with the whooooole family (as what my sister Abi told me to tweet before mass started) on Christmas eve. Then we ate early Noche Buena and opened gifts! Got a new pink laptop sleeve and a couple of other pink stuff. Now my room is filled with pink things and of course Barbie :) YAY!

Today, I had a shoot for Luxe Mode's 49th Collection. Apparently, multiply has been really slow these days so I uploaded it first on facebook. For those who wish to avail of something just comment on the photos :) I shall carry it over as soon as I have uploaded everything in multiply.
Here are some photos from the collection:)




scarves are a must have these days!

I like this because it looks so hiphop-py

I really love vintage clothes!

FAVE PHOTO!:)
Soooo cute. Maxi, our dog, wasn't really supposed to be in the picture but it turned out to be really cute. hihi

that's it for now ladies:)

After a hurricane comes a rainbow
toodles!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment