Tuesday, May 5, 2009

rainy tuesday

I had to go to school today to get my exam pass. I alarmed my phone around 6 am but I didn't get up because the weather is really gloomy. It was drizzling when I looked out the window. After an hour, I took a shower and decided to wear this:


A white turtleneck to keep me from getting cold.
A vintage black and gold belt.
Nice fitting black jeans.
gold thong slippers.

I can't wear anything fancy to school :( and I also had to commute going to school 'cause my dad left really early for work and my mom is not home. I still can't drive by myself ('cause my mom still get jitters when I drive) :(( It's hard to commute because your clothes will get wet even if you have an umbrella. So here are some tips for those people who commute everyday (especially when it rains).
  • White bottoms is a big no-no when it's raining! You'll surely get black spots on your clothes because of the mud.
  • Bring an extra pair of flip flops. Your gorgeous school or office shoes will get ruined when it gets wet. Flooded streets are everywhere and I am sure you don't want your feet to stink.
  • Don't forget your ever dependable umbrella. You don't want to get wet and sick.
  • Bring a nice jacket. You should be ready with this ultimate must-have because offices and school tends to get colder when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment