Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need a lemonade

Oh. I skipped a day already. Yesterday was not so good. My camera gave up and I wasn't able to post new items for my online business. It was really a bad day.

Today was a sucker too. Had some problems. Camera is still not working. I had to take photos from my phone and the resolution is not really good. I still had to push through with it though. I just posted my fourth collection and I must say that most of the items are really so girly. I recently feel inlove with polos. I super love wearing high waist shorts with sheer polos. I also like tunics they uber comfy and you just need to wear a nice belt with it and you're good to go.

Here are some photos from my 4th collection:

This "scarf" like top is very nice because of the print.
I super like this polo. It is better worn with a wide leg trouser



For the ultimate dance training outfit, a nice Forever21 off shoulder



A very nice vest complete the rocker-chic look




This outfit looks very ethnic-ish but it's very nice and comfy



And here are other photos from different blogs I have read over the past few days:


taken from: toosexyformyshirt


taken from: painfullyhip


I forgot where I got this:|


Enjoy the rest of the evening loves. Oh and if you have time please drop by my site, you might find something you like:>

TOODLES:D



No comments:

Post a Comment