Monday, May 4, 2009

new here:>

After going through the agony of deciding whether to push through with this blog, I have finaly made a decision:) Well, obviously it is to blog. I ended up with this because I need to practice writing for future use and I need to release my stress by means of blogging about something that I really love.

First off, I am Albany Peralta but you can call me Vanya:) I am an incoming sophomore in Miriam College taking up Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts. I have an online boutique in multiply hence the name of this blog. I have been in the business for almost a year now and I am really enjoying it. Besides having the business, I also enjoy dancing. I used to be a part of the Miriam College Pep Squad back in high school. Whenever I have time I also design clothes but I don't know how to sew though. That's about it:)

Hopefully you can follow this blog and I will make sure that you will enjoy reading it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment