Friday, March 18, 2011

Ahoy!♥


Hi!

At long last, the school year is officially over :) YAY! Congratulations to everyone who survived the hell sem. So happy! Thank you to my ff4. bezzless and my honey for being there for me :) As I have said before, I would not be able to survive college without each one of you. Lastly, let us keep our fingers crossed for the grades. :)

I am currently here in our ancestral home for my lola's wake :( On the way here we've been talking about gifts that are simple but really matters. Colai, my sister, just told me when we got here that she felt really sad because we remembered our lola, whom we call tita paz, giving us food as gifts when we were kids. She usually gave us Pringles or Picnic or chocolates and we really loved it. When we also got here we were looking for softdrinks from our lola's store then they told us that they closed it already. Back when I was a kid, I usually go here and help tita Paz sell in her store and she taught me how to give change and all. I would surely miss her and her distinct laugh :) We love you, tita Paz.

On the other hand, I am still currently finishing off some of the details for my sister's 18th. She finally decided that she wanted to have a simple party with a program. I suggested the theme and she said she really liked it. So now the party is Nautical inspired! :) Ohhh Sailors and Pirates. I got really excited when she told me that she liked the idea. I barely got two weeks to prepare for this. Hopefully, everything will be executed well!

Photo dump! :)


nautical things are soooo adorable!

oh suede :">

Christian Louboutin Nude Cutoff Booties, I want youuuu
nautical outfit inspirations :)

BYE:)



No comments:

Post a Comment